Preparation time: 10 min.
Calories: 80 per serving
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Whisk the eggs and add in the chopped kale and chives. Also add in the coconut milk, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil
4. Divide the egg mixture between the 8 muffin cups. Fill only ⅔ of each cup as the mixture rises when it’s baking.
5. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool a few minutes and then lift out carefully with a fork. Note that the muffins will sink a bit.